Temple Street #2 Apartment
This furnished apartment is in Beacon Hill, one of Boston’s most picturesque spots and home to countless attractions.
The streets are lined with Federal-style houses and antique lanterns. Famously, it is the sight of the nation’s first public park and the impressive Massachusetts State House. The neighbourhood’s prestigious reputation is well-deserved, as it is both historic and contemporary at the same time. The term ‘Beacon Hill’ is often used to refer to the state government or the legislature. Residents can take a stroll over to the nearby Boston Common.
Jet-setting is easy since Logan International Airport is just 20 minutes away on the T, or 10 minutes away by car.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$200||$200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Boston Logan 4.5miles
- Temple street 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Contemporary and sleek, this bespoke living space in Boston is waiting for you and your adventurous tastes.
As with all apartments, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen in this studio property. And, thanks to our superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax knowing you’ll always feel comfortably at home. When you’re ready for some fun, you can take in the Boston vibes or bring the entertainment to you with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV.
Book your stay in this Boston 2 bedroom apartment now to enjoy one of the USA’s oldest cities.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.