Brighton is in a prime location in London, United Kingdom, due to its proximity to public transport and because it is close to attractions that appeal to both tourists and locals alike.
The surrounding area is beautiful and gives you the right mix of city life and suburban living so you can have the best of both worlds. With the likes of Brighton Pier and its long stretch of beaches, any guests, business or leisure, can unwind and enjoy the many delights of the seaside resort.
From the apartments, Brighton Train Station is the closest form of public transport.
- Gatwick 26.3miles
- Brighton 0.2 miles
- London Road Brighton 0.9 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Elegant and vibrant, this apartment in Brighton delivers the best of serviced accommodation.
The property is bright, airy and elegant throughout. The decor has been chosen with the guest's comfort in mind. It is well equipped for all stays and comes with lift access, flat screen television, high spec bathroom, coffee and tea, wheelchair accessible, free Wi-Fi, secure entry system, home appliances and kitchen utensils.
The perfect blend of comfort and luxury, the furniture in every room is of the highest quality with LEDs and other appliances provided.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.