Beech House Apartments Bristol
Bristol is one of the most popular destinations outside of London for trendy youngsters and old heart that want a vibrant time away from home.
Our boutique serviced apartments are perfectly placed in Bristol’s most sought-after location, offering a slice of luxury in the heart of this vibrant city. Whether you are visiting Bristol for business or pleasure, the city’s commercial hubs are easily accessible and you’ll be right on the doorstep of the city’s fantastic cultural and leisure heart – not to mention its scrumptious foodie scene!
Explore Bristol and enjoy everything that it has to offer.
- Bristol Airport 6.7 miles
- Cardiff Airport 31.9 miles
- Clifton Down Train Station 0.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 1.4 miles
- Bristol Bus Station 1.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Hypnos mattresses
- Bike storage
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washing up liquid
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Offering an oasis of calm in one of Bristol’s most sought after locations, Beech House is perfect for business or pleasure.
Set in a stunning Victorian villa and a striking new mews building, our Bristol serviced apartments are designed to be havens of tranquility in the heart of the bustling city. Atmospheric period features and carefully selected vintage and antique furniture are married with bespoke fittings in the main villa, while the mews houses offer contemporary, stylish designs – all finished to the same, exacting standards. All of our rooms enjoy the added benefits of Egyptian cotton linen, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV’s, tea and coffee making facilities with a bowl of fruit and are all finished off with an original piece of artwork.
There’s really nothing else quite like Beech House Apartments.
Flexible Cancelation Rate
1 - 7 nights are cancelable 24hrs before the arrival. Cancelation fee charge equal to the first nights stay including VAT.
7 - 28 nights are cancelable 7 days before the arrival. Cancelation fee charge equal to the 7 nights stay including VAT.
29 + nights are cancelable 29 nights before the arrival. Cancelation fee charge equal to the 29 nights stay including VAT.
Arrival date, departure date and room type amendments are subject to availability at the time of making the request; and may result in a rate change.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.