Cooperage Court Apartment Bristol
Cooperage Court is located in the Bristol suburb of Southville. With Bristol City Centre just over a mile away, it only takes a 20-minute walk or 10-minute drive to get there. The location is great for anyone wanting a stay close to the city or working in the area.
Cooperage Court Apartment is only a 10-minute walk from the closest major supermarket, plus the property is also within easy reach of the M4, the M5, and the M32.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£185||£175||£165||£155||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 7miles
- Bedminster 1.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Gas safety check
Cooperage Court Apartment is a sunny 2-bedroom apartment with a Juliet balcony overlooking a park. A modern apartment in Bristol featuring a well-equipped kitchen diner, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over bath. Located in a great location, just a 20 min walk to the centre of Bristol.
Cooperage Court Apartment is located in the Southville Residents Parking Zone, visitor parking passes can be purchased from us for £2 per vehicle, per day, if needed.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.