Filton Apartment Bristol
Filton House Serviced Apartments are in easy reach of Gloucester Road which is filled with shops, bars and restaurants. You are in a great location with easy access to the M4 and M32 motorways and close to the business and academic areas of Filton.
Shopping and restaurants at Abbeywood and in Cribbs Causeway regional shopping and entertainment venues are also close by. A bus ride, a taxi or Uber trip down Gloucester Road gets you to many more restaurants, bars and the central parts of Bristol.
Businesses nearby include Airbus, Rolls Royce, MOD, MBDA UK, BAE, GKN Aerospace, Aviva, Filton College, University of the West of England (UWE) and many others.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£200||£185||£175||£165||£150|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||£210||£200||£185||£175||£165|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 12.2miles
- Filton Abbeywood 1.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
Newly renovated top and bottom floor flats located in the Bristol suburb of Filton, you and your guests will have full access to the whole apartment, which includes double beds, modern bathrooms, lounge-diner with smart TV, free Wi-Fi throughout, plus off-street parking for 1 vehicle.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.