Rowan Tree 1 Apartment Bristol
Rowan Tree serviced apartments are located right by Bristol University and a short walk to the trendy Gloucester Road and Bristol City Centre.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Rowan Tree 1||£195||£195||£165||£145||£135|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Dry cleaning service: Free Dry Cleaning
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Private garden
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Carbon Monoxide detector
Sleeps up to 6 guests
**LIMITED PERMIT PARKING**
- 1 x Twin Bedroom (Super King available on request)
- 1 x King Bedroom
- 1 x Double Sofa Bed
- 2 x Bathrooms ( 1 x with Shower & 1 x with Bath)
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living & Dining Area (with Double Sofa Bed, Dining Table, x6 Chairs & 50" Smart TV)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (with microwave, kettle, toaster, ceramic hob, oven, fridge freezer, washing machine/dryer as well as a Nespresso Machine with Pods)
- Free Wifi
- Iron, Ironing Board & Airing Rack
- Fresh Linen & Towels
- Tea, Coffee, Milk & Sugar
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.