Furnished Apartments in Burlingame
Corporate Housing in Burlingame
Located on the San Francisco Peninsula, Burlingame is a suburb in San Mateo County, California. A small city with a beautiful shoreline, tree-lined streets, fine art galleries, and designer boutiques, this place is a popular tourist destination. Filled with green spaces and tourist-worthy spots, this place has multiple hotels, restaurants, cafes, and delis. If you are traveling to Burlingame for a relaxing vacation with your loved ones, staying at our spacious furnished apartments in Burlingame will be most suitable for you.
Some of the best furnished apartments in Burlingame are:
The Squa.re has a range of serviced apartments for both leisure and corporate travelers. Fully furnished apartments in Burlingame with amenities like a fully-equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, high-speed Wi-Fi, room cleaning, and concierge services, you get everything when you decide to stay with us. These apartments are the most comfortable and practical staying solutions as you do not have to carry or shop a lot of stuff when you move to a new city or visit for a short vacation. Suitable for both solo and group travelers, these corporate housing Burlingame are designed to provide a worry-less staying experience.
Benefits of Booking Burlingame Furnished Apartments
Serviced apartments are quite popular nowadays cause of various reasons. Firstly, you get a place more spacious and well-managed than a hotel room. Secondly, you can book a serviced apartment based on your duration of stay without paying any hidden charges, such as rental agent fee or documentation charges. These corporate housing in Burlingme give you privacy with separate bedrooms and attached bathrooms when you are traveling in a group. There is a separate entry, no-contact grocery and essential delivery, and most importantly a kitchen that can help you to cook your own meal. You can move into these serviced apartments without any appliances, furniture, or accessories as everything is thoughtfully kept there. Also, when you stay at a serviced apartment, you can avail all the extra benefits such as free parking, gym access, meeting rooms, and much more.
Corporate Housing Burlingame
If you are traveling to a new city for work, a fully furnished serviced apartment is much comfortable than just a hotel room. No matter you are traveling alone or with colleagues, our corporate housing in Burlingame provides you the utmost comfort and privacy. With separate bedrooms and an attached bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living area, and a dining area, you get high-speed WiFi connectivity, a separate working area, concierge service, free parking, and much more, these corporate housing in Burlingame are designed to provide you a worry-less staying experience.
Short-Term Rentals in Burlingame
Finding a rental home in Burlingame or any other city for a short stay can be difficult and tiring. Our furnished apartments in Burlingame are perfect to avoid the hassle and save your time. No matter you are looking for a place to stay for few weeks, a month, or few months, the Squa.re having a range of serviced apartments that can be booked online without any paperwork or hassle. Also, you get to avail all the benefits of five-star hotels and more when you stay at these furnished homes.
Holiday Apartments in Burlingame
Burlingame is one of the most preferred holiday destinations in California. One of the most beautiful cities in the Bay Area, Burlingame is a perfect family holiday destination. Staying in a serviced apartment helps you have a place to call your own during your entire stay. A fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and appliances, a flat-screen TV, and separate bedrooms with attached bathrooms, these apartments provide safety, comfort, and privacy.
Where to Stay in Burlingame
When you are traveling to a new city, finding a perfect place to stay might be difficult. Though Burlingame has some of the best hotels and resorts with sea views, if you are looking for more privacy and comfort, furnished apartments in Burlingame will be more suitable for you. The Squa.re has apartments that are located close to the shoreline, city center, and all popular locations of the city. Also, located close to public transport and San Francisco International Airport, staying at one of these serviced apartments gives you convenience and comfort.
Facts About Burlingame
Also known as the City of Trees, Burlingame was named after diplomat Anson Burlingame, who was also an attorney. As per the city’s historical references, the land was owned by a merchant named William Davis Merry Howard. After Howard’s death, this land was sold to William C. Ralston, a well-known banker. Ralston named this land Burlingame after his friend Anson Burlingame. The city is known for its high quality of residential life and its beautiful shoreline. This place had a huge industrial growth during the 1960s and 1970s. Proximity to the San Francisco International Airport, this city was a popular place to settle among wealthy San Franciscans.
Cost of Living in Burlingame
Due to its proximity to San Francisco International airport and the beautiful seaside location, Burlinghome is quite costly compared to other similar cities like Atlanta, Georgia (71% cheaper). The reason for this difference is due to the real estate price, as Burlinghome’s median home cost is quite high. The city is home to a few of the wealthiest people in California.
Tips for Visiting Burlingame
Burlingame, California is a small city but it is packed with things to see and do. From museums to parks to good food and candy shops, you get spoilt with choices when you are in this city. If you are visiting Burlingame with kids, do not miss out on Preston's Candy & Ice Cream, a 60 years old handmade local candy shop. Visit the Burlingame Fresh Market for local fresh produce that you can use to cook a healthy meal at your serviced apartment.
Things to do in Burlingame
Burlingame is a city that offers outstanding views, great tourist attractions, and delicious world-class cuisines. For a laid-back family vacation, Burlingame is one of the best places in San Francisco.
1. What are the most popular things to do in Burlingame?
Here are the most popular things to do in Burlingame:
- Shorebird Sanctuary
- Our Lady of Angels
- Burlingame Museum
- Peninsula Art Museum
2. What are some free things to do in Burlingame?
Here are some free things to do in Burlingame:
- Bayfront Park
- Peninsula Museum of Art
- Burlingame Private Library
- Burlingame Fresh Market
- Kohl Mansion
3. Does Burlingame Have many romantic attractions?
Here are some romantic places in Burlingame:
- Shorebird Sanctuary
- Bayfront Park
4. What are the most family-friendly things to do in Burlingame?
Here are some of the most family-friendly things to do in Burlingame:
- Burlingame Museum
- Shorebird Sanctuary
- It’s It Ice Cream Factory
Places to Visit in Burlingame
A small city located on the San Francisco Peninsula, Burlingame is filled with museums, parks, good food, shopping, and candy shops. Packed with activities, this city is close to San Francisco International Airport, which makes it easier for tourists to travel to the city. Here are some popular tourist attractions in Burlingame:
- Bayfront Park: One of the most popular waterfront parks in Burlingame, this place has stunning views. Maintained by Burlingame Parks and Recreation Department, this place is good for a morning or evening jog, relaxing on the weekend, picnic with family, and dog walking. There is also a hiking trail inside the park.
- Peninsula Museum of Art: Close to the Burlingame border, the Peninsula Museum of Art is a complex with several artist studios and galleries. If you are an art lover, this is definitely a must-visit for you. You can get to interact with the artists, attend several talks and workshops. The collection keeps changing, so no matter how many times you visit this place, you will never get bored with it, plus admission is free here.
- Burlingame Fresh Market: This market is one of the unique attractions of Burlingame. One of the very few community-owned markets in the bay area, you can get fresh local produce here every Sunday morning. In addition to food, there are also musical concerts, art and crafts displays, local shops, and food products available here. The market sometimes runs on Thursday afternoon as well.
- Kohl Mansion: This was built in the early 1900s by Frederick and Mary Elizabeth Kohl. Influenced by European architecture, this mansion has 63 rooms that include a billiard room, a china room, two steel-lined fireproof vaults, a scullery, and more. This historical landmark reflects the region's culture and the beautiful architecture that is still there after passing through so many owners and partially destroyed by an earthquake.
- Anza Lagoon: A small inlet of the San Francisco Bay, located in the northwest part of the city, this place is a popular tourist multiple cafes, restaurants, bars spot for nature lovers. Located on a small peninsula, there are bars and grills, cafes and restaurants with outstanding waterfront views.
Places to Eat in Burlingame
One of the best places to live in the San Francisco Bay Area, Burlingame has multiple dine-in, restaurants, bars and grills, and cafes. However, being one of the most expensive cities in the Bay Area, eating out is an expensive affair here. If you are on a budget trip, you can try cooking meals at home as there is a fully equipped kitchen in each of our furnished apartments in Burlingame. However, if you have a time crunch, we have listed some of the affordable places to eat in Burlingame for you:
- Christie's: A casual diner-like place, popular among locals, this place is a great option for breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes, burritos, and bacon waffles are some of the best dishes here.
- Bonne Sante: If you are craving a sandwich, try this shop located on Broadway Avenue. Try their most popular sandwich The Wrangler or anything from the menu, all of them are delicious.
- Mr. Teriyaki: This Japanese bistro-style restaurant offers good food at a very affordable price. Their menu has hot ramen, sushi rolls, chicken teriyaki,
- tempura and much more.
- Sixto's Cantina: This Mexican restaurant and bar serve Mexican food with some local twist. One of the coolest places for dine-in in Burlingame, this place has a great interior and serves delicious food.
- Preston’s Candy and Ice Cream: You cannot miss out on this place when you are in Burlingame. Apart from having ice cream, you can also watch how it is made here.
Street Food in Burlingame
Burlingame has many street food options available all across the city. Be it the California Drive area or close to downtown, you will find small food joints, food trucks available everywhere. Serving Indian, Chinese, Mexican, and many other cuisines from every corner of the world, these places are quite popular among youngsters.
Shopping in Burlingame
From small boutiques to large shopping malls, you will find everything in Burlingame. A few of the popular shopping places in Burlingame are:
- Burlingame Plaza
- Hillside Shopping Center
- Osaka Marketplace
- Nordstrom Hillsdale Shopping Center
Transportation in Burlingame
Close to San Francisco International Airport, Burlingame is well connected with every part of California. A few of the convenient public transportation options are BART - Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, and Caltrain Free Broadway Shuttle. There is also SamTrans which is operated by San Mateo County Transit District and connects to the BART and Caltrain throughout San Mateo County. You can also rent a bicycle to ride around the city if you wish to save money on cab rentals.
Weather in Burlingame
If you are traveling on a budget, the best time to visit Burlingame is during spring and fall. Summer months are the busiest in Burlingame as the temperature is moderate. During spring (March to May) the temperature is between 16 to 21 degrees celsius and in fall (September to November) it is around 16 to 25 degrees celsius. You can get good budget deals during these seasons.