Few places in the Bay Area have the natural beauty and healthy lifestyle of Pleasanton. With top-tier schooling and a strong economy, this little town is big on character and quality. The mix of historic buildings and rich greenery makes this one of the region’s premier living destination. Thanks to the local BART station, you can painlessly get to Oakland or San Francisco for work, play, and everything in between. Whether you're looking for a studio, one-, two-, or three-bedroom apartment, you’re sure to find a more comfortable way of life in beautiful Pleasanton.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Hair dryer
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Pen & note pad
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Emergency Lighting
Come home to this beautifully furnished 1-bedroom apartment in Pleasanton, featuring luxurious features including hardwood-style vinyl flooring, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, spacious walk-in closets, and an in-home washer and dryer.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.