With its comfort and charm, Newark is a cozy enclave that will help you rediscover what it means to live a healthy lifestyle. With Facebook headquarters just minutes away, our mix of quality apartments offer you front row seats to the ever-growing tech world as well as lush coastline of the San Francisco Bay. This unique and vibrant community also offers excellent schooling, dining, and shopping. Thanks to nearby freeways, VTA bus stops, the Fremont BART, and the Dumbarton Bridge, you can easily access all the Bay Area has to offer. Whatever you’re seeking, Newark is sure to fulfill it.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Pen & note pad
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Emergency Lighting
NOTE: We are still putting the finishing touches on this unit. The photos included are sample photos from our other units in the same complex and the furnishings will be of similar quality and style.
Come home to this beautifully furnished 2-bedroom 2nd-floor apartment in Newark/Fremont, featuring smart layouts, spacious storage solutions, an in-home washer and dryer, and a private balcony. Make your way to the fully-equipped kitchen and prepare a delicious meal—microwave, fridge, oven are all included.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.