About halfway between San Francisco and Modesto, Livermore’s local economy represents some of California’s oldest and youngest industries: the city is home to two major DOE laboratories and was the site of the state’s first commercial vineyards (several world-class wineries still operate there today).
The downtown area along First Street is a gorgeous tree-lined corridor of cafes, shops, and entertainment venues. Two ACE train stations in town give residents easy access to practically anywhere in the region. The local schools are top-notch and several quality parks are scattered throughout the community.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Emergency Lighting
NOTE: The apartment is still being set up, and the photos are to show you what it might look like. Our final setup will use the same or higher quality furnishings.
Our beautiful homes include modern kitchens, generous closet space, in-unit laundry, central heating and AC, and other stylish finishes and fixtures.
Some of the community features you can look forward to include a 24-hour gym, resident lounge, beautiful swimming pool, and valet trash program.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.