In San Jose, you’ll get work, play, and colorful living all in one place. From the eclectic downtown to the relaxing parks and trails, you’ll be able to enjoy all the finest aspects of life. Catch an exciting NHL hockey game at the SAP Center, a football game or concert at Levi’s Stadium, or enjoy a night out at lauded restaurants and cocktail bars. This cultural hub is within easy reach of San Francisco and is home to the Bay Area’s most exciting festivals, museums, and shopping. Here in the heart of Silicon Valley, you can take your career to new heights while being part of a vibrant community that’s ready to welcome you home.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Emergency Lighting
This 2 bedroom/2 bathroom home features efficient layouts with lofty ceilings, air conditioning, and an in-unit washer and dryer. Sleek cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood-style vinyl flooring finish each kitchen, while wide windows illuminate each residence with ample natural light.
Outside of the apartment, you can get fit at your choice of fitness center or pool, unwind at the spa, in the library, or on the putting green. Quality time with friends and neighbors is best spent in the BBQ area, game room, or while enjoying a film in the theater. All of this, without ever leaving our community.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.