5 Bedroom Beach Villa
Bakoven is a small residential suburb on the west coast of the Cape Peninsula, in the southwest of Camps Bay.
It is positioned between Victoria Road and the sea. South of Bakoven and Camps Bay the coastline is protected, with thousands of acres of mountain Nature Reserve. This scenic drive from Bakoven and Camps Bay to Llandudno and Hout Bay is one of the most visited in the Cape.
It has a quiet beach atmosphere, good conditions for snorkeling, boating and fishing, as well as the Nature Reserve in the South, with trendy Camps Bay to the north and east.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 bedroom villa||N/A||ZAR36000||ZAR36000||ZAR36000||ZAR36000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cape Town International Airport 14.9miles
- Glen Beach 1 0.6 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Rooftop Terrace
- Safety deposit box
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Security deposit's required
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Private garden
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
5 bedrooms | 5 Bathrooms en-suite | Aircon in all bedrooms
This truly magnificent property, which is fully furnished and equipped to the highest standards, showcases its awe-inspiring location to perfection. Situated in a breathtaking spot with unbroken ocean views, it is finished to peerless standards.
The property boasts 5 double bedrooms, each sea-facing and decorated uniquely with exquisite attention to detail, and each with its own luxuriously contemporary bathroom.
The living accommodation combines abundant comfort with the latest in fixtures and finishes. The separate kitchen with integrated European appliances, and there is a highly practical, separate utility area.
There are multiple options for relaxed and more formal entertainment with a formal lounge, not one but two TV lounges, each with a fireplace, and a separate dining room. Each room and area is decorated and equipped with meticulous taste.
The property also benefits from its own state-of-the-art gym, with massage and steam room. The unparalleled luxury inside is indeed matched by the glorious outdoor space, which includes a stunning semi circular pool, lounging and dining areas.
The breathtaking ocean views are maximised at every turn, with a plethora of windows and doors leading to the outside, which also ensure light and flow throughout the house.
Additional features include staff quarters, a wine cellar, under floor heating, air-conditioning, 2 parking bays and excellent security. This is an extraordinary property in a sought-after location.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.