De Waterkant Hospital St. Serviced Apartment
Cape Town is a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast and it's magic extends well beyond its beauty; it lies in what it offers to the visitors.
A sub-district of Green Point, De Waterkant is one of the trendiest areas in Cape Town, with its stylish little pocket of historic buildings, fashionable shops, and vibey restaurants offering an array of wonderful, uniquely Cape Town experiences.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||ZAR1750||ZAR1650||ZAR1600||ZAR1600|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||ZAR1950||ZAR1900||ZAR1825||ZAR1825|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cape Town International Airport 13.3miles
- Alfred 2 0.2 miles
- Rooftop Terrace
- Safety deposit box
- Lift access
- Security deposit's required
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Room with small balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency Lighting
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These are fully furnished apartments offering beautiful studio, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments with fully equipped kitchen including microwave, stove, fridge, washing machine, and dishwasher The recreational facilities offered include a fitness centre and a beautiful outdoor pool All of the rooms have come with a private balcony giving you a magnificent view of the city .
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.