48 Galleon Way
In the Heart of Cardiff BAy with great access to the city and the bay. These two bed apartments come with secure parking for 1 car (under 2m Height) and great access to the M4 and the rest of the UK
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|48 Galleon Way||N/A||N/A||£135||£120||£120|
|The Galley - 94 Galleon Way||N/A||N/A||£135||£120||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- cardiff 18miles
- bristol 40 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
FOR FAMILY RELOCATION, BUSINESS TRAVELERS & CONTRACTORS, A FULLY FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE TODAY ( ALL BILLS INCLUDED) IN THE HEART OF CARDIFF BAY
Serving clients from weekly, monthly & quarterly stays. Perfect for short-term or long-term stays
Property offers :
1. Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment
2. Free Unlimited Wifi
3. Professional Cleaning
4. Fresh Linen Services
5. Fully Equipped Kitchen
6. Modern Clean bathrooms
7. All Bills Included
8. Car parking on the street
9. 2 double beds
10. Family Relocations, group of contractors, or between shifting houses.
The accommodation is perfect for someone who is assigned to work locally on a short-term basis, relocating from abroad, or waiting for a house purchase completion?
The accommodation would be a perfect fit for :
• Companies looking for Temporary housing for short-term relocation or long-term corporate stays.
• Contractors, Business Travelers, etc.
• Individual business travelers looking for a home away from home.
• Travel Managers, Purchase Managers, and PAs who need help with organizing accommodation for their colleagues.
• Insurance companies looking to house their clients who have been displaced from their homes.
•Families Relocation within UK & Abroad.
Looking to refurbish your property in Cardiff? You can book for short-term stay.
Please contact for personalized service according to your requirements.
*SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION* To stays from 1 week to 6 months
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.