Riverside Gardens #1
Riverside Gardens is in a fantastic location, just a 5 minute walk from Cardiff Central Station. You will also find plenty of bars, shops and restaurants making it the ideal spot for your stay in Cardiff.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cardiff Airport 12miles
- Cardiff Central 0.1 miles
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
Welcome to our listing of Riverside Gardens, a modern one bedroom apartment close to Cardiff City Centre.
The property enjoys a fully functioning kitchen & dining area complete with everything you need to enjoy your stay in comfort.
The lounge area can comfortably seat up to 2 guests. It is beautifully furnished and includes a large 50″ Smart TV. We also provide complimentary super fast & reliable wifi.
There is 1 double bedroom with a large double bed. There is a main bathroom with toilet, bath & shower facilities.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.