Station Lofts Serviced Apartments Cardiff
Located in the residential area of Llandaf, Station Lofts Serviced Apartment is a minute's walk from shops, restaurants and takeaways.
There is plenty of public transport options close to the property including a bus stop a minute's walk away and Llandaf Train Station.
- Cardiff Airport 32miles
- Bristol Airport 60 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Fire risk assessment carried out
Welcome to our listing of Station Lofts Cardiff, a contemporary modern Two Bedroom Apartment in North Cardiff.
Station Lofts Serviced Apartments enjoys a fully functioning kitchen & dining area complete with everything you need to enjoy your stay in comfort.
The lounge area can comfortably seat up to 6 guests. It is beautifully furnished and includes a large 50" Smart TV. We also provide complimentary super fast & reliable wifi. There is also a stunning outdoor terrace.
There is 1 double bedroom with a large double bed. A second bedroom with a single bed and a two large sofa beds in the living area. There is a main bathroom with toilet, bath & shower facilities.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.