Located in a quiet residential area in Nantgarw.
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Washing up liquid
- Oven: Oven
- Coffee and tea provided
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Welcome to our listing of Willow's Way, a newly refurbished 3 bedroom house in Nantgarw.
The lounge area can comfortably seat up to 4 guests and is beautifully furnished, it is attractively equipped and contains a smart TV with complimentary Netflix. We also offer free, super-fast WiFi.
It is divided into three spacious bedrooms, where you will find 2 double rooms and one single room.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to make it a home away from home including a washing machine and coffee machine.
There is also a garden area and on-street parking.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.