This apartment has everything you would need for an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
➞ 2 Bedroom Apartment in Chelmsford.
➞Just a short 5 mins walk to Chelmsford train station reach London Liverpool in 35mins.
➞Entire Flat space to Stay with Family/Friends and ideal for Work From Home with a work desk & chair.
➞ Close to a big Tesco which is a 5 min away from the apartment
➞ High Chelmer shopping centre close by to the apartment.
➞ Easy access to A1016, A12, A138
- stanstead airport 18.3miles
- london city airport 37.2 miles
- chelmford station 1.1 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Security deposit's required
- Wooden flooring
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The property is a groundfloor property in a quite neighbour hood.
The enitre place can be used by the guest.
We welcome Families, Friends, Groups & Business Travelers.
✪ Sleeps Up to 5 Guests
✪ 2 Bedroom Apartment
✪ 4 Beds(1 Double bed, 2 Single beds & Sofa bed)
✪ Outdoor sitting - Private garden.
✪ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✪ 1 Bathroom
✪ Professionally Cleaned Apartment with Fresh Linen
✪ Smart TV with Free WiFi
✪ Security Camera on Door
Questions, Ping Us.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.