10 Saint James is in a quiet part of Cheltenham town centre, but close to an abundant amenities, including the Promenade and high street.
Within a short distance to many of our recommended local businesses and Cheltenham’s renowned excellent shopping & historical architecture. There is plenty of entertainment at the Brewery complex and Cheltenham Town Hall, all festivals are held in the charming ‘imperial Gardens’ just a moment’s walk from St James.
The Royal Well coach station just off from Cheltenham Town centre will take you out into the scenic Cotswolds.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£188||£170||£140||£114||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 54miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Relax in Cheltenham when you book this serviced property for your corporate or leisure trip.
The kitchen has been furnished to a modern standard with its spacious, wooden worktops and glossy white storage units. Perfect for self-catering stays, a brilliant space for cooking in and comes fully equipped with a dishwasher and a large fridge freezer. The doors can be opened to create an open-plan space or can be shut, so there are no disturbances in the living room.
finally, enjoy the CD player and speakers, and unwind on your very own balcony which is accessible from both bedroom doors.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.