Saint Johns Lane
Gloucester is a city in the west of England, near the Cotswolds rural area that's famous for its cathedral and for being close to Cheltenham.
Excellently located in a quiet lane, between the grand Gloucester Cathedral and the busy town centre, this apartment is in a prime Gloucester location. Cafes, restaurants and shops are just around the corner. The Kingsholm Rugby stadium is a short walk away too.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£125||£110||£100||£90||£85|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 54miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Come and stay in the heart of Gloucester when you choose this serviced apartment for your short or long term trip.
Step into the living room, onto its sumptuous grey carpet and settle back upon the high-quality Italian sofa. Well equipped with a smart 4k-TV, you can easily spend hours in this comfortable room, watching your favourite TV programmes and films. The modern kitchen units and worktop make evenings in cooking easy, along with a new dishwasher, double oven, microwave and plenty of handy storage space. Make use of the Nespresso coffee machine and other useful mod-cons.
At the end of a long day, unwind onto your very own luxurious double bed.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.