9 Hunters Walk Serviced Apartment
- Liverpool miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 15 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- First aider
- First aid kit
Welcome to Hunters Walk in the heart of Chester City. We cant wait to welcome you to our beautiful and historic City. With a unique shopping experience and voted one of the best Dining Cities in the UK, we know you're going to have a great time here with us. Our apartment is purpose built with your comfort in mind so fast Wifi, a newly fitted kitchen and super comfy beds come as standard. We simply cant wait to host you here in Chester.
9 Hunters Walk Serviced Apartment is enhanced cleaned with fixed sanitising stations, spacious living areas and a fully equipped kitchen. Not only this, we offer a clean workspace and free Wi-Fi for your entire stay. So if your a key worker, Contractor or business traveller. We have the perfect environment for your stay with us.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.