Chester Serviced Apartments
One of the major locations in Cheshire, Chester has so much to offer those that travel here.
Founded as a Roman fortress in the 1st century A.D, Chester is well known for its extensive Roman walls. Nearby, The Rows, a shopping district distinguished by 2-level covered arcades and Tudor-style half-timber buildings, offers many of the biggest brands on the High Street and so much more fun and entertainment. Plus, a Roman amphitheatre, with ongoing excavations, lies just outside the old city's walls.
It's only a 5 minute walk into Chester City Centre, and there's easy access to motorways and airports.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£130||£125||£120||£115||£110|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£120||£115||£110||£105||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- John Lennon 24miles
- Manchester 32 miles
- Chester 1 miles
- Manchester 33 miles
- Chester 0.5 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Private patio
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Automatic fire doors
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and modern, the city of Chester is waiting to be explored from your humble abode.
These high specification apartments come with all the amenities of home including a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, a cosy living area, a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and so much more to keep your business and leisure stay on track in the infamous Roman fortress city.
Enuire now to get your apartment booked up.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.