Furnished Apartments in Lakeview
Lakeview Serviced Apartments
Lakeview or Lake View is one of Chicago’s 77 community zones in the State of Illinois towards the northern part of the city. It adjoins the West Diversey Parkway, West Irving Park Road, Lake Michigan and North Ravenswood Avenue and the Uptown community area. It is the biggest Chicago community by way of its population. There is a sizable demand for furnished apartments in Lakeview on account of its highly strategic location.
Our Top Furnished Apartments in Lakeview:
Each one of our furnished apartments in Lakeview comes with top-notch amenities for guests including well-equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi, comfortable beds and a lot more.
Where to Stay in Lakeview Chicago
Lakeview Chicago has several localities that are highly preferred by travelers including the Southport Corridor, Wrigleyville, Northhalsted, Sheridan Station Lakeview East falls within the Greater Lakeview zone, expanding earlier to encompass the Central Lakeview zone that houses Wrigley Field.
Point Plaza Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Chicago
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Lakeview Chicago ?
There are over 2 serviced apartments in Lakeview Chicago with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Lakeview Chicago?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Lakeview Chicago are Point Plaza Apartment. Ohio Street Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Lakeview Chicago?
Prices start from £85 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Lakeview Chicago on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Lakeview Chicago offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Lakeview Chicago on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Lakeview Chicago you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Lakeview Chicago serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Lakeview Chicago will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Lakeview Chicago serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Lakeview Chicago.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Lakeview Chicago better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Lakeview Chicago have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts about Lakeview
Lakeview was once a camp and trail pathway for the Ottawa, Miami and Winnebago tribes of Native America.
Here are some interesting facts worth knowing about Lakeview, Chicago:
- The first known settler here was Conrad Sulzer from Winterthur, Zurich, Switzerland, in 1837.
- One of the area’s first permanent establishments was established by Elisha Hundley and James Rees in 1853 near the current West Byron Street and North Lake Shore Drive intersection. It was named Hotel Lakeview.
- Lakeview witnessed large-scale migration by farming communities from Luxembourg, Germany and Sweden.
- Lakeview was an integrated civil township in Illinois with its charter granted independently of adjoining Chicago, courtesy of the Illinois General Assembly. The first township election took place in 1857.
- The current intersection of North Broadway, West Diversey Parkway and North Clark Street once housed Camp Fry at the time of the Civil War.
- Notable residents of Lakeview include Charlie Chaplin who lived while filming movies in 1915 with Essanay Studios, at the Brewster Apartments and also Lucy Flower, the noted social reformer who played a vital role in setting up the juvenile court infrastructure in Cook County. Flower lived at 1920 W. Wellington here.
- Other notable residents include Pearl M. Hart, the famous Chicago criminal defence attorney who courageously represented several juveniles and LGBT+ clients along with John Peter Altgeld, the 20th Illinois Governor and well-known politician who also lived at Brewster Apartments.
Weather in Lakeview
Lakeview Chicago witnesses humid, warm and wet summers along with windy and freezing winters in turn. It remains slightly cloudy throughout the year. The temperatures usually hover between 22 and 83 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the year while the maximum and minimum thresholds are usually 91 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit respectively.
The best time of the year to visit Lakeview Chicago for enjoying the warm weather and outdoor activities is between mid-June and mid-September. This is when you can enjoy the plethora of tourist attractions and other landmarks in the area.