Albion Highland Park Apartments
Twenty-five miles north of the Chicago Loop, the City of Highland Park is nestled along beautiful Lake Michigan for nearly five miles, in the heart of the North Shore. Residents will tell you that it’s more than living in the heart; it’s living with heart that creates one of the largest, most vibrant, progressive towns north of Chicago. Residents, businesses, and visitors enjoy our friendly neighborhood shops, nine distinctive business districts, diverse restaurants and entertainment, parks and an award-winning beach. Ravinia Festival, numerous events, and festivals fill the community with art and culture. Our diverse housing stock, great schools, and services exceed the needs of our multi-generation families, and create a community full of spirit and energy. Metra train stations and Pace bus stops located throughout the City make Highland Park easily accessible. That’s why nearly 30,000 residents and over 900 businesses are proud to call Highland Park home.
Highland Park is a community that is driven by a collective desire to work together to shape our future, starting with fresh thinking and appreciating our city as a place where new ideas and approaches are embraced.
- O'hare International Aiport 20 miles
- Midway International Airport 37.9 miles
- Highland Park Metra Station 0.5 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Business centre
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Barbeque Area
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- CO2 impact (yearly, tones): 0.1
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Meeting conference rooms
- Spacious work space.
- Ground floor apartments
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Albion Highland Park’s stunning luxury apartment homes in Highland Park, IL are centrally located, delivering the perfect balance of private upscale living and big-city perks. This BRAND NEW Highland Park furnished apartment in Chicago is characterized by curated apartment interiors, thoughtfully designed amenity spaces, and award-winning management. The idyllic location is surrounded by highly regarded shopping, restaurants, and major employers. Developed by world-class architects and design professionals, Albion Highland Park emanates a level of functionality and freedom seldom found in apartment-style dwellings.
The versatility of our amenity spaces know no limits. Albion Highland Park’s 10,000 sq. foot outdoor terrace mimics the pristine tranquility present in the surrounding Sunset Park and outdoor recreation. Spend the summer sitting poolside on the resort-inspired sundeck complete with putting green, work out in the state of the art fitness center, or finding your Zen on the yoga lawn. Albion Park apartments have redefined convenience, offering a bike repair station, Luxer One package system, children’s play studio & game room, and a heated parking garage. Enjoy the luxury at the Newest apartment community in Chicago's coveted North Shore.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.