East Delaware Place Apartment #17E, Gold Coast
This furnished rental is in Gold Coast district. The area is located just north of Downtown Chicago, nestled against the Lake Michigan shoreline.
Considered one of the most affluent neigh bourhoods in the country, the Gold Coast is every upscale shopper’s dream. The retail revelry on Oak and Rush Streets includes swanky boutiques and rare, designer fashions. There are many celebrated restaurants to try, including Michelin-starred winners and classic Chicago steakhouses.
Amongst the prestigious hotels and celebrated eateries, there is a trove of booming nightlife hot spots and high-energy events.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$150||$150|
|2 Bedroom with 2 Bath||N/A||N/A||N/A||$200||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- O'Hare International Airport 17.6miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport 13.2 miles
- Chicago 250 miles
- Grand 800 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Oven: Oven
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Located in the very popular Gold Coast neighbourhood, this modern and sleek apartment is full of the warm comforts that make travelling so much easier.
You’ll love coming home to this thoughtfully furnished, beautifully designed, and fully-equipped home, complete with stunning high floor views over the city. Gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside this corporate housing in Chicago. When you’re ready to relax, just curl up in your superior quality mattresses and luxury linens.
Overall, this is the best place to enjoy one of the best neighbourhoods in Chicago.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.