South Michigan Avenue #2305 Apartment, South Loop
This serviced apartment is in South Loop, one of Chicago’s dynamic neighbourhoods, home to a unique mix of attractions, shopping and history.
Take a stroll along South Michigan Avenue and the nearby Prairie Avenue district to see "Millionaire's Row", an area lined with mansions belonging to Chicago's wealthiest elite. For shopping, visit the Roosevelt Collection, an open-air plaza, home to a cinema as well as premium local and national retailers. Along the southern edge, you will find Soldier Field, the Chicago Bears football stadium - always worth a visit.
Don’t miss the Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and Grant Park, all adjacent to one another and huge attractions in South Loop.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$135||$135|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Chicago Midway International Airport 9.5miles
- Chicago O'Hare International 18.5 miles
- Harrison 0.4 miles
- LaSalle 0.7 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Looking for serviced accommodation in Chicago? Why not book your stay in the underrated Kips bay neighbourhood.
As with any serviced apartment, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen. And, thanks to superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can feel right at home here. When you’re ready for some fun, you can entertain yourself with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV.
Overall, this 1 bedroom apartment in Chicago is a fine space to call home for however long you’ll be staying in Chicago.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.