Furnished Apartments in West Loop
West Loop Serviced Apartments for Rent
The West Loop is a part of the Chicago Loop, a major CBD and community zone in Downtown. The West Loop is a paradise for foodies with its restaurants and is a previous meat-packing district with its own Restaurant Row and a plethora of traditional joints in Greektown. It is also home to the National Hellenic Museum and Fulton Market. It goes without saying that demand is considerably high for furnished apartments in West Loop throughout the year.
Some of Our Best Furnished Apartments in West Loop are:
Each one of our West Loop furnished apartments gets the best facilities including super comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchens, vital appliances and free Wi-Fi among others.
Where to Stay in West Loop
People usually prefer staying within the periphery of the West Loop itself for the spectacular array of restaurants and other attractions while other options include River North which is a major nightlife hub, South Loop, which has numerous museums and the posh area of Magnificent Mile and the charming Old Town nearby.
Showing 1-8 of 17 apartment buildings (57 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Evo Union West Apartments
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Luxurious furnishings, hotel-worthy amenities, exceptional staff, parkside setting and vibrant locale are realized daily at Evo Union Park. Evo comes with an extraordin
W Madison St Serviced Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed
This furnished apartment in West Loop offers unparalleled views, luxurious amenities which make your stay c
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Chicago
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in West Loop Chicago ?
There are over 17 serviced apartments in West Loop Chicago with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in West Loop Chicago?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in West Loop Chicago are Porte Apartments. Evo Union West Apartments. W Madison St Serviced Apartment. N. Jefferson. W. Adams.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in West Loop Chicago?
Prices start from £85 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in West Loop Chicago on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of West Loop Chicago offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in West Loop Chicago on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of West Loop Chicago you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do West Loop Chicago serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in West Loop Chicago will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a West Loop Chicago serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in West Loop Chicago.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in West Loop Chicago better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in West Loop Chicago have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts About West Loop
West Loop is a sheer paradise for food lovers. It is home to Restaurant Row along Randolph Street which has some of the best and finest food joints in the city. It is also home to Greektown where there are the best traditional delis, bakeries and restaurants.
Here are some more interesting facts about West Loop:
- West Loop houses the National Hellenic Museum, the second-oldest institution in America revolving around Greek culture.
- Fulton Market is a hip zone with bars, restaurants, shops and art galleries.
- Randolph Street Market is a great place to find antiques and vintage gear.
- Greek natives started settling here in the 1840s and Greektown today has traditional food, museums and other attractions. The 33-storied Arkadia Tower is one of them.
- Randolph Street was once the site of a major protest in 1886 by labour reformers. The Haymarket Riot influenced the U.S. labour movement and has been commemorated worldwide.
- Mary Bartelme Park is designed by architect Ernest Wong and takes its name from the first woman judge of the State.
- Oprah Winfrey filmed her iconic show for 25 years at the Harpo Studio nearby.
Weather in West Loop
West Loop offers warm and wet summers along with freezing winters. The best time to visit is between mid-June and mid-September.