forum

Engage with our community, ask questions and share tips

back    Back to all posts
D

Daisy

|   

How to enjoy the most at ADAM’s Beer fest? Has anyone here heard about it?

5 answers
N

Nancy    |   

Hey! Yes, of course. It’s happening at the NDSM square 1 in Amsterdam. It’s a three day fest from 3rd to 5th August and the timings are Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 13:00 till 23:00 pm.
M

Max    |   

I think it’s a major hit among the locals. There are more than 100 different selection of beers to taste from. A wide range of speciality beers will be there alongside local Amsterdam brews and also the international ones.
S

Sara    |   

The festival is open for all ages. Of course teenagers below 16 years are not allowed. I will be attending it with some of my cousins who are teenagers, so I thought this info might be useful to you and others. Have a blast! See you there!
J

Jenson    |   

Everything will be there, from food and drinks to music and beer tasting! What more can one ask for? Two music stages would be set up with live music to enjoy from, though the schedule is yet to be announced. Food trucks, beer cafes and beer tasting stalls will be the main feature at three day event.
T

Toms    |   

And for those who wish to know which breweries will be there. Here’s an update: De Leckere Blauwe Bijl, De Leckere Pilsener, Troost Amber Ale, and Troost Honingblond. Cheers!    
Login/Sign up to comment here.
× Schedule a call back with our reservations team.
callback
Latest Offers

Latest Offers

Receive 10% off on selected
Singapore serviced apartments.

Use Code - EXCLUSIVE10

Book Now

Book your Easter trip now and enjoy 20% off on selected apartments in all locations.

Use Code - EASTER20

Book Now
*terms & conditions apply