< Back to all posts

Best neighbourhoods for renting apartments in London

M

Which neighbourhoods are good to rent an apartment in London for a week?

3 answers
J
upvote    0   

Hey Matt. Kensington, Chelsea, South Bank and Notting Hill are some of my favourite spots in London.

Chelsea is quite posh and I like the cultural buzz of the place. I have been to Kensington quite a few times and I like how people mix up with each other at the high street commercial centre.

South Bank is quite scenic. The tree-lined riverside walkways make it serene and peaceful.

H
upvote    0   

A few great places are a hit on my list. I'd say Bloomsbury is absolutely rocking for its garden squares and literary circles. For the fashion forward and food crazy, it’s Shoreditch. The street food is great around here, so are the backyard and the Sunday upmarket.

Camden for bars, nightlife and clubs-check the Camden Crawl and the Underworld music venue.

M
upvote    0   

I stay at Greenwich, that's in South East London. The O2 arena is a wonderful complex to visit and hangout. Getting there is easy with buses, cable cars, boats and ferries. Everything is available. I feel Greenwich is one borough in London that deserves to be explored more. Its rich maritime history and incredible architecture make it worthwhile for a quick trip.

Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts