< Back to all posts

Brekkie in Canary Wharf

R

Where is good for a corporate breakfast meeting? I'm based in Canary Wharf and struggle to find anywhere beyond Pret a Manger or Eat! Could anyone recommend anywhere?

3 answers
R
upvote    0    Hi Riva! Canary Wharf is a hub of corporations and great places to eat - try your luck at the at the aptly named "Breakfast Club" in Crossrail Place, open from 7am!
A
upvote    0    I also like Kruger when it comes to breakfast place in Canary Wharf. Not the best sitting place, but a good place to go considering Breakfast Club has a long queue each time I have been to that place.
M
upvote    0   

Want to start your day productively with a client meeting over breakfast? These are some of the best venues for a breakfast meeting in canary Wharf:

• Carluccio’s , Reuters Plaza: Not only is their breakfast delicious and filling, but their selection of Italian breads is enviable. Take a client here if you plan on talking and eating excellent quality Italian fare.
  • Davy’s Br: A great breakfast place that offers luxurious food and beautiful views along Fisherman’s walk.
  • All Bar One: If you are meeting someone who isn’t too familiar with the Canary Wharf area, then this one will be perfect for them as it’s directly in front of the tube entrance. They make a great full English breakfast and the venue is a popular choice for many.
  • Paul, Cabot Place: This French chain makes the most delicious breads and tarts, something that no one can resist. If coffee and a pastry is your idea of breakfast, then this is definitely the place to come to. Their double hot chocolate is truly sinful while the chocolate tarte is a must have treat.
  • Plateau, Canada Square Park: If a bottomless brunch is more your scene then this is the place to be. You can order a three course meal with unlimited Prosecco. The views here are great as well.
  • Chai Ki, Crossrail Place: If you want a mi of Indian and British food, then this is the best venue in the area.
Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts