forum

Engage with our community, ask questions and share tips

back    Back to all posts
M

Molly

|   

What is it like to do business in Singapore?

3 answers
A

Austin    |   

Hey, I am running a Product Packaging business in Singapore for the last 10 years and it’s going great. Nothing has stopped me here to do what I wanted to do. The people here are great and the culture is very accommodating.
R

Ruby    |   

I think Singapore is a good place for both running a business or for doing a job. People have been running businesses here for quite a long time. The most popular businesses that I have seen here are Telecommunications-Singapore is a well-known telecom hub, Biotechnology is a fast emerging industry and Information Technology has a stronghold in Singapore since quite long. Being a metropolitan city, it is also a fashion hub and the fashion industry here is another thriving business area.
A

Austin    |   

Singapore is by far the most preferred location for setting up a flourishing business. It welcomes the international trade companies with open arms, even individual investors are welcome here. This is one of the reasons why it has been so successful in establishing a strong trade and investment culture. It is a competitive market and there are endless opportunities to start a thriving business here. The flexible taxation and intellectual property laws here are a great source for forging an established trade and investment platform.
Login/Sign up to comment here.
× Schedule a call back with our reservations team.
callback
Latest Offers

Latest Offers

Receive 10% off on selected
Singapore serviced apartments.

Use Code - EXCLUSIVE10

Book Now

Book your Easter trip now and enjoy 20% off on selected apartments in all locations.

Use Code - EASTER20

Book Now
*terms & conditions apply