back to all posts

Can someone recommend a good restaurant in Canary Wharf?

Samantha

Hi everyone. I am new to thesqua.re, just moved in to my Lincoln Plaza apartment. I have a business meeting in on Wednesday and I need a nice restaurant where I can take my client. Can someone recommend me anything? Thanks in advance

Richard

13 May 2016 09:37:22 Hi and welcome to Canary Wharf! If you want to impress a client you should definitely take them to the Attic bar - it's on 48th floor and has really amazing views. Hope that helps.

Sebastian

13 May 2016 09:39:37 Hey there, I usually go by the riverside to Hazev. It's not the best food in the world but if the weather is nice, it's the perfect spot to sit outside and enjoy the view.

Samantha

13 May 2016 09:42:39 Thanks both of you, I'll have a look at them!
no-photo

sid

14 May 2016 18:36:10 Hi Sam, An established, reliable business lunch place is Plateau restaurant - above the waitrose in Canada Square. Theres also a Roka - great sushi. For a more casual team lunch, Id recommend the mexican street fare, Wahaca. If you are looking for an evening entertainment option, theres boisdale - with live Jazz is Great!
no-photo

Roshell

17 Mar 2017 13:23:05 Hi, I have stayed in Canary wharf for quite some long time and the best restaurant according to me is Goodman Canary Wharf, which is located in South Quay Square Ground Floor. Apart from this, Savoy Grill and the Hawksmoor restaurants is one of the top steakhouses in London. Three of us ate here, eating great quality steaks was the best experience for us. Bit expensive but the quality of the food is awesome. I also loved the interiors and the lively ambience.
Login/Sign up to comment here.