< Back to all posts

Child friendly parks in Brooklyn?

C

Hi everyone, I plan on being in Brooklyn for 10 days next months and was looking for child-friendly green spaces/parks where small children can run around? I have two children, one if 5 the other is 7.

1 answer
P
Best Answer upvote    1    Hi Catherine, I would be happy to assist you here. I have a few recommendations for you where you can take your children in Brooklyn. 1. Pierrepont Playground- Brooklyn Heights ·Awesome playground in Brooklyn heights. They have great swings for babies.The view is amazing. Bathrooms are on the property. Great location for a New York City sunset. 2. Greenwood Playground- Great place to bring the kids to play. Playground for the little kids is nice to have. 3. Underhill Playground- Great facilities with loads of donated toys, bike, tricycles for younger kids. A great size so kids can have space, and so can parents, Island of misfit toys. 4. Greene Playground: 400 Washington Ave (Greene Ave.) 5. Underwood Park- Separated playground spaces for younger and older kids, and then a separate big sprinkler space. Great park big sprinkler lots of shade and safe play in a nice neighborhood. I hope this will be very helpful to you. Kind Regards, Pranjal
Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts