< Back to all posts

Eating out, River Side

Category:
R

Our apartment has a nice view of Thames but we haven't yet found 'the' place to dine at, one with a view of the river. We're open to different cuisines, suggestions anyone!?

2 answers
R
upvote    0    Hi! I'm Ross and I handle lots of the content writing at thesqua.re. Thank you for your question! Looking for the best dining experiences that overlook the Thames is a hot topic! My suggestion would be to either pay a visit to Canary Wharf where you can wine and dine at places such as Gaucho's along Westferry Circus (great for steaks!), or soak up the influential surroundings at Swan - located in Shakespeare's Globe Theatre!
D
upvote    0   

For great views of the river while you enjoy a meal or a delicious cocktail, head to Canary Wharf. The slug and lettuce in particular has some great views of the waterfront. Go here at any time of day for serene views of the waves. Dine alfresco or enjoy a pint or something stronger with friends or colleagues. There are several restaurants in the area. Another great place to eat that offers wonderful views is the Duck & Waffle at the Shard, the UK’s tallest building.

Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts