forum

Engage with our community, ask questions and share tips

back    Back to all posts
N

Noah

|   

I am planning a trip to Europe for a week along with a business trip to Munich. Any suggestions on the top 5 cities I can visit?

2 answers
E

Emily    |   

Trust me you will be spoilt for choice. Europe is an awesome destination. The 5 best cities you can visit are: Amsterdam in Netherlands, Santorini in Greece, Prague in Czech Republic, Dublin in Ireland and Canary in Spain.
J

Jen    |   

I can suggest two of my favourites to you. Vienna and Lisbon. Vienna, the capital city of Austria is a historical city famous for its 18th century gothic palaces and cathedrals. It has beautiful baroque and imperial architectural buildings. Some of the famous tourist spots are the Schonbrunn and Hofburg palace, St. Stephen’s Cathedral and Belvedere palace. Portugal’s little sunshine city, Lisbon is a symbol of Lebanese heritage and culture. Yet another historic city with its own medieval tales to tell. The 11th century Sao Jorge castle, Belem Tower, Jerónimos Monastery, and Bairro Altos are some of the historic sights you should definitely visit in Lisbon.
Login/Sign up to comment here.
× Schedule a call back with our reservations team.
callback
Latest Offers

Latest Offers

Receive 10% off on selected
Singapore serviced apartments.

Use Code - EXCLUSIVE10

Book Now

Book your Easter trip now and enjoy 20% off on selected apartments in all locations.

Use Code - EASTER20

Book Now
*terms & conditions apply