< Back to all posts

Great english breakfast spots?

S

Colleagues keep telling me to experience having a "Full English" breakfast - where can I go in the Aldgate area to get one? I'm looking for a cafe rather than bistro pub

2 answers
R
upvote    0    Hi Sadiq! A "Full English" is an experience you must try - many cafes can be found in and around the City; why not try "The Upper Crust" cafe in Star Alley along Fenchurch Street? Great breakfast at good prices!!
L
upvote    0   

The best way to start the day is by having a great breakfast and what better way to have breakfast than by having a full English. If you are in London’s Aldgate area, these are some of the best cafes to check out for a delicious full english breakfast:

• Dulce Cafe: This is a tiny cafe on the main road which does a delicious English breakfast. Get here early to grab a seat (they also do outdoor seating) and if you have a sweet tooth, why not try one of their pastries.
  • Aldgate Coffee House: This popular cafe offers both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food, they offer some great grilled sandwiches and coffees.
  • Cafe Frei: This cafe offers a variety of cuisines including French and Arabic. The coffees offered here are from all over the world and the range is probably better than most other cafes in London. The cafe is also very pretty and blue from the inside which makes it quite an instagrammable location.
  • Smaka: The Swedish food here is delicious and authentic to the Scandinavian country. Try the Swedish meatballs if you’re especially hungry during breakfast. The Salmon served here is also great.
  • London bucks: Sushi lovers can find happiness in this Whitechapel cafe that also make great croissants and coffee.
Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts
Latest Offers

Latest Offers

Enjoy 20% off on selected London
apartments when you book between
January - March 2019

Use Code - LONDON20

Book Now

We’ve entered Tokyo.
Book your next stay in our
NEW Tokyo apartments and