< Back to all posts

Nightlife blues!

There is so much nightlife in London, but I'm not sure how to find out what is happening in my area (I'm staying in Farringdon). Can anyone let me know of some good sites where I can find out whats going on?

3 answers
upvote    0    If you're looking for cool places to go check out a website called The Nudge. That's how I find out about everything that happens in London!
upvote    0    In my opinion the best places are Shoreditch and Camden - not far from Farringdon. Lots of night clubs and pubs.
upvote    0   

London always has something or the other going on, no matter what time of year, what day of the week or what hour of the day. So, how do you keep up with everything without going through a mission impossible style investigation? The answer is to look at the following sites, which compile the best and most useful information in one place. Check these websites out:

• Thrillist
  • The Londonist
  • Time Out
  • Visit London
  • Design my night
  • Event brite
  • Skiddle
  • The Standard

Each of these sites lists event sin London, which may be of interest to people who live in London or anyone who is visiting the city. Even Londoners who live here use these sites to stay informed of what’s going on around town.

Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts