< Back to all posts

Paris accommodation

J

Jamie

I will be visiting Paris in August. Thinking of booking here. Can anyone suggest what it is like staying at the Paris apartments in Champs Elysees. That’s where I’ll be staying.

3 answers
A

Austin

upvote    0   
I have stayed at the 3 bedroom apartment @€300 per night in Champs Elysees. Since, I was travelling with family, our requirements were for a large apartment and this one suited us well. It is a great location and a prime one in Paris. The apartments are contemporary in vibe and decor. Being expansive and spacious, they are a good choice for anyone staying over with a family. We were a family of 6 with three elders and three children, so it worked great for us with individual rooms for everyone. They have the convenience of transportation as the Monceau metro, just a few steps away. We had a comfortable stay here.
S

Seth

upvote    0   
I was on a Paris work trip last month and booked with them. Their studio apartment near Eiffel at the Palais Bourbon is exceptional. The apartment opens up to great views of the iconic Eiffel Tower. At 120/night and with a wonderful location the apartment offers good value for money.

Anna

upvote    0   
Hey Jamie. 
Thank you for writing to us. It’s great to know you that you wish to stay at Champs Elysees. It is one of the best parts of Paris. Known as a symbol of Parisian luxury, the Elysees is home to the most beautiful iconic landmarks of Paris. It is an area heaving with the historical tapestry of Paris. Staying here means accessibility to all the glorious symbols of Parisian history. The famous tourist spots here are the Arc De Triomphe, Grand Palais, La Concorde, Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower and Madeleine Church. The area is lined by a host  of restaurants and cafes. Some noteworthy ones are: Al Ajami, Laduree Paris, Casa Luca, L'Atelier Renault Cafe and many more. For a detailed idea of the area you can refer to our Area Guide to Champs Elysees here https://www.thesqua.re/paris/champs-elysee/area-guide.html
You could also have a read through the relocation guide to Paris https://www.thesqua.re/relocation-services/paris
Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts
Latest Offers

Latest Offers

Enjoy 20% off on selected London
apartments when you book between
January - March 2019

Use Code - LONDON20

Book Now

The Cherry Blossom Festival isn’t far away. Get your accommodation booked early and enjoy 10% off selected apartments in Tokyo.

Use Code - JAPAN10

Book Now

Receive 10% off on selected
Singapore serviced apartments.

Use Code - EXCLUSIVE10

Book Now
*terms & conditions apply