< Back to all posts
O

What are the best places to see in Hong Kong? I came to Hong Kong for some work and now I am thinking of going out on weekends to explore the city. I will be here for another two weeks?

4 answers
C
upvote    0   
Hong Kong has the most diverse geography. It is a beautiful collection of islands and peninsulas over the southern tip of China. There are some exceptionally gorgeous natural beauty to devour in HK. My list of favourite places to see in Hong Kong are:
  • The Dragon’s Back ridge is a serene spot stretched over the southeastern Hong Kong in the Shek O Country Park.
  • The Sky 100 observation deck of the Commerce Centre gives picturesque views of Hong Kong’s twinkling skyline and the grand Victoria Harbour.
  • Big Buddha is the largest statue of the world. It is located in the Poh Lin Monastery at Lantau island amidst the beautiful Lantau Peak.
  • Victoria Peak offers great views to the Hong Kong skyline. Being the highest peak of the city it gives 360 degree views to the Victoria Harbour by the day and in the evening it is a bedazzling sight to the sparkling city skyline.
  • D’Aguilar Peak on the southeastern part of Hong Kong houses the last lighthouse of the city. A declared monument of Hong Kong, it is a historic symbol of the city.

S
upvote    0   
My favourite places to see in Hong Kong are the Victoria Harbour, Ocean Park, Disneyland, Happy Valley racecourse, the Neon Lights of Central, Tsim Sha Tsui promenade, Cross Harbour Tunnel, Tung Choi Street, Wan Chai etc.
T
upvote    0   
While Hong Kong is world famous for its brilliant skyline, delectable cuisine, and city life, not many know it is a city with abundant natural beauty too. The city has a lot of fabulous nature reserves to visit and enjoy a relaxed outing. There are some amazing parks in the city that are absolutely essential on any itinerary.
A list of the famous parks in Hong Kong:
Tai Mo Shan Country Park-The hiking trail along the Tai Mo Shan peak is a trip made in heaven. It is often misty around the trail and the area offers great views of the green spaces that fill the peak and the Shing Mun reservoir.
Tai Lam Country Park-is another tranquil space on the Tai Lam Chung reservoir.
Kowloon Park-the gem of Tsim Sha Tsui is a famous leisure spot. The Bird Lake, Chinese Gardens, Maze Gardens and Roof Gardens are the best spots here.
Lantau North and South Country Parks-these scenic parks on the Tung Chung river deserve to go on your instagram feed. The thriving flora and fauna of the parks are a great sight.
R
upvote    0   
The Peak
Out-of-this-world view of skyscrapers, the glittering harbour and the green hills of the distant New Territories

Hong Kong Disneyland
Enjoy a complete Disney experience at Hong Kong Disneyland and its hotels, with all your favourite rides and characters!

Ladies' Market
About a kilometre of street-market bustle and clothing, accessories and souvenir bargains

Ocean Park Hong Kong
Thrill rides, giant pandas and a world-class aquarium keep Ocean Park on Hong Kong's list of favourites.

Temple Street Night Market
Souvenirs, snacks, opera singers and fortune tellers – ordered chaos in action.

Clock Tower
A landmark from the Age of Steam and a reminder of Hong Kong’s colonial heritage

Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
Take a walk on the bright side! Stroll along the waterfront with your eyes locked on one of the world’s most spectacular city skylines.
Golden Bauhinia Square (and HKCEC)
The backdrop for the daily flag-raising ceremony, near a world-renowned convention centre

Lan Kwai Fong
Hong Kong’s best-known party hot spot

Avenue of Stars
Relive some of the most celebrated moments in Asia’s movie industry.
Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts