< Back to all posts

Places to stay in Berlin

C

Hey guys, I am moving to Berlin this winter. I just wanted to know where can I stay in Berlin? Do help me in finding it out. Thanks.

5 answers
H
upvote    0   
Hey, which part of Berlin are you in? Do you have a job? In case you are a student you can find some decent accommodations in Prenzlauer Berg, Mitte and Kreuzberg. 
C
upvote    0   
What is your budget? Friedrichshain and Schoneberg are the two places with cheapest rent areas that I know of. Other than these I have heard Neukolln, Hannemann Straße, Kollwitzplatz also have good options available.  
E
upvote    0   
Hello! These 5 places in Berlin are the best in my opinion:
Mitte-it is in the central part of Berlin, hence a good choice to stay in. Wedding is one of its locality and is another viable option.
Kreuzberg-it’s nearer to Mitte and Friedrichshain, so you get the best of each side of Berlin.
Friedrichshain-stands close to Kreuzberg and is a great neighbourhood to live in.
Moabit-is again a central town area of Berlin and pretty cheap in terms of accommodation.
J
upvote    0   
You could also try to find out about Charlottenburg, Lichtenberg, Marzahn-Hellersdorf and Reinickendorf.
S
upvote    0   
Dear Chris , 
Hope you are well. I do guess you are very excited to move to Berlin and we will be very glad to find the best location for you!!
If you would have a specific work address where you need to travel to it will be better but I personally suggest to be in the Mitte or Wilmersdorf.
Please let me know if I you wish to receive couple of proposal.
More than happy to help you. 
Regards
Sabrina 
Login/Sign up to comment here.
< Back to all posts