forum

Engage with our community, ask questions and share tips

back    Back to all posts
M

Mia

|   

Hi everyone, I joined this community because I'm thinking to buy an apartment in Dubai as a financial investment and a place to spend holidays - the cheapest possible, just a 1 bedroom for me. I've checked the prices for apartments for sale in Jumeirah Beach Residence , but I still I am not sure how much it costs to maintain a 1 bedroom apartment in Dubai, including rent, water, electricity, internet, all that... Could you please inform me about this? How much should I expect to pay monthly? I hope someone here will be able to help me Thanks

2 answers
W

William    |   

Hi Mia,
Please find some helpful info below that can help you to know more about the cost of living in Dubai.
  • Monthly rent for 85 m2 furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area - Dirham 7,898
  • Monthly rent for 85 m2 furnished accommodation in NORMAL area - Dirham 6,073
  • Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas etc) in 85m2 flat - Dirham 721
  • Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in EXPENSIVE area - Dirham 6,023
  • Monthly rent for a 45 m2 furnished studio in NORMAL area - Dirham 4,273
  • Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas ...) in 45 m2 studio - Dirham 496
  • Internet 8 Mbps (1 month) - Dirham 303

• Also, DEWA (Dubai Electricity and Water Authority) can help out too with questions and concerns.

Hope you find this to be of use.

Will
    A

Aston    |   

Hi Mia,
    Well, as in any other country the expense depends on usage. If used on average enegry and water is not expensive in Dubai. In fact it's much cheaper than most other cities. However taking the size of the Dubai apartment into cosideration xcan give you a fair idea of teh cost.
    Regards
    Login/Sign up to comment here.
    Schedule a call back in your preferred language with our reservations team.
    callback