forum

Engage with our community, ask questions and share tips

back    Back to all posts
M

Mia

|   

Hi everyone, I joined this community because I'm thinking to buy an apartment in Dubai as a financial investment and a place to spend holidays - the cheapest possible, just a 1 bedroom for me. I've checked the prices for apartments for sale in Jumeirah Beach Residence , but I still I am not sure how much it costs to maintain a 1 bedroom apartment in Dubai, including rent, water, electricity, internet, all that... Could you please inform me about this? How much should I expect to pay monthly? I hope someone here will be able to help me Thanks

1 answer
W

William    |   

Hi Mia,
Please find some helpful info below that can help you to know more about the cost of living in Dubai.
  • Monthly rent for 85 m2 furnished accommodation in EXPENSIVE area - Dirham 7,898
  • Monthly rent for 85 m2 furnished accommodation in NORMAL area - Dirham 6,073
  • Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas etc) in 85m2 flat - Dirham 721
  • Monthly rent for a 45 m2 (480 Sqft) furnished studio in EXPENSIVE area - Dirham 6,023
  • Monthly rent for a 45 m2 furnished studio in NORMAL area - Dirham 4,273
  • Utilities 1 month (heating, electricity, gas ...) in 45 m2 studio - Dirham 496
  • Internet 8 Mbps (1 month) - Dirham 303

• Also, DEWA (Dubai Electricity and Water Authority) can help out too with questions and concerns.

Hope you find this to be of use.

Will
    Login/Sign up to comment here.
    × Schedule a call back with our reservations team.
    callback

Latest Offers

The Cricket World Cup is nearly here! Use code CWC19 to get 1 night free on bookings over 28 nights. Hurry, offer ends 30th May.

Book Now

*terms & conditions apply