forum

Engage with our community, ask questions and share tips

back    Back to all posts
C

Charlie

|   

What is the cheapest way to spend a week in London?

4 answers
A

Alexander    |   

Hi Charlie! There’s so much you can do in a week in London. The city just never stops, quite literally, with Tubes now running 24 hours a day. There are 5 amazing places you could visit in a week's stay: Tate Modern which is free to the public, the beautiful and majestic 14,00 year old St. Paul’s Cathedral, the wonderful Millenium Bridge over the River Thames, the iconic Trafalgar Square with its picturesque fountains and architecture, and watch some theatre at the Shakespeare’s Globe.
A

Arin    |   

Oh, you have a great plan there! In your one week of stay you can visit the obvious historical and popular sights like the Windsor Castle, the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, Big Ben and St. Paul’s Cathedral. These are the usual ones! However, not many know about this, London has an unusual side to it which hasn’t been explored yet. You can enjoy these too.
My favs are the weird noses of Soho that were put up by an artist sometime around 1997 there were 10 of them originally but some are lost now, the Rolling Bridge of Paddington, the old music hall at Wilton, don’t miss these two things at the Trafalgar Square-(i) the unusual window of St. Martin at Trafalgar Square and (ii) the tiny Police Station at the Square. 
Hope you have a grand stay! 
J

Jacob    |   

Just don’t miss the Lake District in North West England. It’s a beautiful natural treasure encompassing the vast landscapes of England. The pristine blue waters at the lakes guarded by the many mountains are an unmissable attraction here. A hiking tour on one of the many peaks here is a great idea. Check out some of the most beautiful and famous lakes here-the Ullswater, Ennerdale, Esthwaite and Bassenthwaite water and many more.
P

Phoebe    |   

Pretty much everything has been covered here, I guess. I would suggest you to also discover some shopping experience in London, you won’t be disappointed at all. The Oxford street, Regent, Carnaby, Knightsbridge, and Jermyn Street are good choices for luxury shopping.
A few more noteworthy sights that you can consider visiting are the London Parliament House, the London Tower, Natural History Museum, the Shard which is free if you have a London Pass and the Sky Gardens at Fenchurch are some amazing sights too.  
Login/Sign up to comment here.
× Schedule a call back with our reservations team.
callback
Latest Offers

Latest Offers

Receive 10% off on selected
Singapore serviced apartments.

Use Code - EXCLUSIVE10

Book Now

Book your next stay now to enjoy 20% off on selected apartments across the world.

Use Code - EASTER20

Book Now
*terms & conditions apply