A Large Luxury Family- Friendly Villa Offering Bea...
A luxurious villa situated in the quiet area of Aureggio nearby the beautiful hamlet of Bellagio, in a privileged location with stunning views of the Lake Como. This large, family-friendly villa offers beautiful views over Lake Como and boasts an exceptional location just two kilometers from Bellagio.
With a large garden, private swimming pool and whirlpool, and spacious terrace, this villa is made for enjoying the outdoors. From tree-lined promenades with quaint cafes to beautiful gardens and water sports, all that Bellagio has to offer is within easy reach.
Lake Como, located in Northern Italy and just an hour drive from Milan, is a stunning location that offers something for everyone. Languid mountains surround a picturesque lake and luscious parks, whislt surrounding towns are defined by their traditional architecture. Grab a bite to eat in one of the famous cafes or restaurants before visiting one of the many classy bars.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Malpensa Airport 43.8miles
- Varenna Esino 9.25 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Let your gaze soar over the lovely Lario landscape from this swish, stone-clad lair at the tip of the Bellagio Peninsula. No detail has been spared or creature comfort overlooked in the design of spectacular Villa Bellagio, from the panoramic pool and Jacuzzi to the state-of-the-art kitchen and family-friendly layout. This is the ideal home away from home to make lasting Lake Como memories with the whole family.
Ground Floor: Access to the villa’s living room is from the large veranda. Enter into thevilla through the large, sliding glass doors, and there is a well-furnished living room with high ceilings as well as a dining table for ten. The well-equipped kitchen has an oven, microwave, American coffee maker, dishwasher, and small breakfast bar. There is a double bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm) with an en suite bathroom with a shower.
A second bedroom has a set of twin beds (90 cm) with an en suite bathroom with a shower. First Floor: There are two double bedrooms with queen size beds (160 cm) and one twin bedroom (90 cm). In addition, there are two bathrooms on this floor, both with showers, and a large panoramic terrace with views of Lake Como. Basement: A laundry room has a washing machine and an additional bathroom with a shower.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.