Paradise on the Lakeside
This vacation villa sits less than 1km from the village of Pianello del Lario where you can walk to along the beautiful lakeside promenade. The village provides grocery shops, a restaurant, bank and post office. Just 10 km to the south is the beautiful lake town of Menaggio, which can also be reached by an enchanting ferry ride. The picturesque town of Bellagio, the “pearl of the lake”, and the mediaeval village of Varenna are both reached in 30 minutes by ferry.
The neo-classical Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo, with its botanical garden can be reached in 20 minutes. Como, with its historic town centre, elegant shops, restaurants, cafes, a panoramic promenade, ferry port, and a railway station where you can catch a train to Milan, is 45 km away.
Lake Como offers a peaceful spot to escape the madness of city life. If you are looking to walk or cycle around the sights, there is plenty to do around this picturesque location.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Walk on Balcony
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Games console: In apartment
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Knife block
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
The villa is located in a unique setting and provides access to the beach. The beautiful exterior includes a heated swimming pool, a panoramic sun patio, a large private garden directly overlooking the lake promenade and the beach.
The interior design is quite precious: from the ground floor pavement in antique Lombardy terracotta tiles, to the stairs and first floor in chestnut wood, aged for 20 years before being treated and placed. The windows are all soundproofed for the perfect peace of the guests.
The villa (700 m²) can accommodate 12+2 people in 6 double bedrooms with 6 private bathrooms and an additional staff bedroom with dedicated bathroom. The villa with its spacious interior is the ideal holiday home for large parties, consisting of two floors (250 m² each) and a basement (200 m²) with laundry room. The living space features stunning furniture, a dining space, and a large television. The kitchen is fully equipped with a range of modern appliances.
Undeniably, the most impressive part of this property is it's location. Wake up with stunning views of breath taking mountains that enclose the property.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.