Villa Via Prà Grasso
Civenna (Western Lombard: Scivenna, locally Sciuvenna is a frazione of the comune of Bellagio in the Province of Como in the Italian region of Lombardy, located about 50 kilometres (31 mi) north of Milan and about 20 kilometres (12 mi) northeast of Como. It was an independent commune until 21 January 2014. In 2010 it had some 720 inhabitants.
Civenna is in proximity to some of Lake Como's larger towns. These small towns hug the side of the lake, all offering unforgettable views. Many of the towns are defined by their rich Italian architecture, in addition to featuring all the modern stores.
Unsurprisingly, travelling by boat is the best option for getting from one side of the lake to the other. There are roads that wrap through the mountains, in addition to cycle paths.
- Il Caravaggio Orio al Serio International Airport 59.62 miles
- Olcio 27.68 miles
- METRO 25.43 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Safety deposit box
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
Located in the heart of Lake Como and surrounded by spectacular views, this villa has three floors. The entrance on the ground floor leads, on the right, into the main living area with a beautiful hall, staggered in the fireplace area, and a separate kitchen facing the internal park; on the left side of the villa are two bedrooms, a double with private bathroom with tub and shower and another double with divisible beds and private bathroom with tub and shower. Also on the ground floor is a panoramic terrace overlooking the lake.
A wonderful spiral staircase leads down to the lower floor (level -1) with two double bedrooms with lake view, sharing a bathroom with tub and shower, while on the park side are two double bedrooms, with direct access to the garden, both with private bathroom with shower. Completely separated from the property (level -2), is a small apartment where the caretakers live, very discreet people and will not interfere in the guests' privacy.
The most stunning aspect of this property is the swimming pool that overlooks Lake Como, which is penned in by mountains that stretch towards the sky. These views are truly once in a lifetime and worth of a visit, regardless of where you are visiting from.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.