Copenhagen Serviced Apartment
- Copenhagen Airport 7.7 miles
- Vigerslev Alle Metro 0.6 miles
- Ny Ellebjerg Metro 0.5 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Copenhagen West By Charles Hope are situated in Copenhagen's new green district (Valby) with a focus on community and nature. Here you do not compromise on city life as you’re only A short distance to cultural offerings, restaurants and public transport. Whichever of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments you stay in you’ll find In the heart of the apartment an open and bright kitchen. Very modern and well equipped kitchen with a cooker, hood, fridge-freezer, induction hob, built-in oven and dishwasher. The floors are oak parquet, which supports the Nordic feel to these modern apartments. Bathrooms are built with stylish tiles and leads onto a utility area equipped with a dryer and washing machine. The apartments also boast complimentary wi-fi and smart TV’s You can enjoy nature on your balcony, terrace or roof terrace, designed for the draw in the best light. The courtyard is decorated with an oasis-like feel, so there is room for both relaxation and play. In There is also bicycle parking at the property.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.