Luxury Apartment, Grand Victorian Building, 5 Mins...
The area has a very calm essence to it, with it being nice and quiet at the right times. During the day you have the atmoshpere of an active road which of course means you have access to a lot of the local transport to get to any of the destinations you may need to as the flat is located just a short distance away from the town centre, with a variety of shops just a short walk away. Althought it may be active in the day, as any road usually is, it will never distrupt your work time.
During the evening the road / area is a lot more peaceful as you enjoy the comfort of our stylish apartment, whislt streaming your favourite film / series. With minumul noise coming from the outside world, you can be sure that you will have a greats night sleep.
- Birmingham International 9.9miles
- Coventry Station Square 1.1 miles
- Coventry Station Square miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Car parking: External car parking
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Gas safety check
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Relax at this cosy luxury new apartment located in Coventry, just a stones throw from the city centre and all transport links. Whether it’s a relaxing break or a busy work trip, why not reside in luxury? With a high spec, home from home feeling throughout, why settle for less?
The apartment is within a grand Victorian building, this stylish apartment oozes contemporary fashion balanced with historic heritage held by the building. Wind down with all the essentials you'd need for a perfect night in, cutlery alongside all kitchen essentials are provided if you'd like to enjoy a beautiful home cooked meal.
Enjoy an assortment of hot drinks, fresh towels and Linen are also provided for guest stays, including shampoos, shower gel & all bathroom necessities. Check-in time is after 3pm and Check-out time is before 11am. If you would like to arrive or leave at a different time, please let me know and we will try our best to accommodate.
Get some work done at the workspace, or enjoy a movie via the Netflix account provided.
High speed WIFI is provided & the apartment is fitted with a large flat screen TV for guest usage.
To top it off, locally there are a range of Bars, Pubs and Restaurants catering to everyone’s tastes, whether you want a relaxing coffee, casual Italian or Michelin Starred food, there’s plenty of places to go and enjoy.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.