Garland Apartment Greenhithe 5
The flat is 10 mins walk to the train station (Direct trains to London) & 5 mins drive to Bluewater Shopping Centre. Bluewater which provides endless opportunities for shopping, dining out and Cinema to watch movies. For International travellers, nearest airports are London City Airport which is 30 minutes drive and Gatwick Airport which is 40 mins from the Apartment.
Burger King is nextdoor
Bluewater Shopping Center is 5 mins drive away from Garland Apartment Greenhithe.
Local restaurants: - Wagamama is located at Bluewater Shopping Center Nandos restaurant located at Bluewater Shopping Center Top attractions Gravity Trampoline located at Bluewater Shopping Center Pirate Cove adventure golf Bluewater Shopping Center
- London City Airport 20miles
- Gatwick 3.7 miles
- Greenhithe for Bluewater 0.7 miles
- Stone Crossing 1.4 miles
- Hornchurch 11.4 miles
- Upminster 13.5 miles
- Bluewater Bus Station and Transit center 1.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
A 2 bedroom Groundfloor Apartment with 2 Bathrooms and off the road Parking. The living room is nicely furnished with a comfortable sofa and stylish side tables. Netflix entertainment on the large flat smart TV and Amazon music unlimited on the smart speaker has been provided free for guests enjoyment.
There is a dining section with a modern extendable table which can also double as a workstation. A double patio leads to the balcony for outdoor relaxation or just to let fresh air and natural light into the Apartment.
The Kitchen is fully equipped with Hob, Oven, Hood, Dish washer, Washer dryer, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, toaster etc. All the Kitchen Appliance has just been replaced. Dishes, Glasses, Mugs, Cutlery, Pots, Pans and other cooking utensils have been provided for guest's convenience.
The master bedroom is furnished with 2 comfy beds which can be linked into a Superking bed and it has a private bathroom.
The bed in the second bedroom can be linked into a King Size Bed.
Apartment also has a family bathroom.
Garland Apartment comes with an assigned parking space.
Apartment is walking distance from the train station, eatries and Supermarket(Asda). It is also in close proximity
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.