The Hill Suites
Located in the heart of Dartford, just a 6 minute walk from the town centre, this apartment provides easy and quick access to a range of shops, restaurants, and cafés. There is a local corner store adjacent to the property.
Dartford Station is only a 10 minute walk away and there are close bus routes into London. The Orchard Theatre is a 4 minute drive whist Bluewater Shopping Centre is just 20 minutes drive away.
Forget your worries in this spacious and serene space.
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dust pan and brush
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Sofa bed
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Cleaning supplies
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This property consists of two floors with lots of space. Every apartment has laundry facilities, wifi, and a tv.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.