Berlin Holiday Apartments
Berlin Holiday Apartments
When you want to relax in the German capital and put the stresses of corporate life behind you, then our Berlin holiday apartments become the ideal solution. They are centrally located in Berlin and have the stylish and spacious interiors that you require to spread out and relax in as you take in the glorious culture, artsy attractions and restaurants that grace the city streets. Inside, our Berlin holiday apartments have all the amenities that you require for short and long term stays in the city.
Our Best Berlin Holiday Apartments
Within our award-winning portfolio, you will discover an array of Berlin apartments that will be the perfect second home for you and your group. They are all uniquely equipped with all the essential features that a modern home requires. We have many for you to choose from but there are always a few that deserve a friendly mention.
These are some of the best Berlin holiday apartments in our portfolio:
- Wilde Checkpoint Charlie Serviced Apartment, Mitte
- Hauptbahnhof Aparthotel Serviced Apartment, Charlottenburg
- Hackescher Markt Aparthotel Serviced Apartment, Friedrichshain
- Checkpoint Charlie Aparthotel Serviced Apartment, Mitte
- Weissensee Serviced Apartment, Prenzlauer Berg
- Kurfurstendamm Serviced Apartment, Charlottenberg
Facilities in Our Berlin Holiday Apartments
Within each one of our holiday apartments, you will find that the interiors boast fine furnishings that complement the design and provide a sense of comfort to the busy exteriors. A fully equipped kitchen can be found for home-cooking so you can bring the group and family together around the dinner table or simply cook something for yourself if you’re here on your own. The living area also has a flat screen TV for your entertainment as well as free Wi-Fi that will keep everyone connected to friends and family far away. Also, the bedrooms are always delightfully furnished with the finest linens and quilts so you can have the perfect sleep with no hassle. Then, of course, you may have access to a gym or other additional facilities if the building you’re staying in offers them. Just to think, you could see the cultural events and then work out at your leisure.
Types of Berlin Holiday Apartments
There are many ways to experience the perfect vacation in Berlin. You can go on a solo trip and take in all the glorious sights on your own or you can share the experiences with friends and family. At TheSqua.re, we know that not every trip will be the same which is why you will have a range of apartments to choose from. Studios to 3 bedroom apartments, we can cater for everyone.
Here are some of the apartment types you can book:
- Studios - These open-plan spaces will be ideal when you’re on a solo trip or with your partner.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments - When open-plan apartments don’t suit your needs, you can have a private space where everything will have its own space.
- 2 Bedroom Apartments - Trips that require an extra bedroom for a friend or child will be more than complemented by these spacious apartments.
- 3 Bedroom Apartments - If friends and family are tagging along for the ride then these alternatives will provide all the space and amenities you require.
Attractions Near Our Berlin Holiday Apartments
There are numerous amenities and landmarks to enjoy in Berlin. Whether it’s the usual things like the remains of the Berlin Wall, the Brandenburg Gates and Museum Island or maybe the shopping streets throughout the city, you will have many opportunities to indulge in culture and consumerism. Exit your apartment and go for a stroll around Berlin and see where you end up.
These are some of the attractions near our Berlin holiday apartments:
- Reichstag - The very center of German politics, this is where Europe’s most pivotal nation governs and passes laws. While you may find that a bit dull, the history of this building certainly isn’t. After the reunification of Germany, the old Reichstag building that remained shut for decades reopened to symbolize a new era for the German people. And if you want a bird’s eye view of the city then you need to go to the glass dome and gaze below.
- Brandenburg Gate - One of the key landmarks in Berlin, and Germany itself, it has a respected place in the annals of history. And just like the Reichstag building, it has come to represent the reunification and future of the German people, as well as its past. Also, the Pariser Platz underneath it is now home to many of the city's important buildings, including the Hotel Adlon with its wealth of history and the Akademie der Künste.
- Berlin Television Tower (Fernsehturm) - Reaching 368m, this is the tallest building in Berlin and has to be ventured up to get the best views of the city. See the 360° panorama of the city and be sure to get a collection of snaps to go on your social media feeds. And if you’re scared of heights, now is the best time to get over your phobia.
- Gendarmenmarkt - Arguably Berlin's most stunning city square, this is an exclusive shopping street in the central Mitte district where you will find the Concert House D and the Deutscher Dom and the Französischer Dom, among other essential Berlin delights. If you love to spend, spend and spend then you’ll be in heaven here.
- Berlin Cathedral - If you want to see the most remarkable example of late 19th century architecture, then this cathedral will just about do it for you. Be more than impressed by the dome at the top and the incredible interiors that lend it that aurora of perfection. Take a walk around the stunning landmark and behold its wonders.
- Kurfürstendamm - Europe's biggest department store, KaDeWe, is in this opulent and expensive part of the city. Plus, there’s a zoo here too if you want to get in touch with your wild side or need to entertain the youngsters on the trip with you. Shop, explore and experience at your leisure.
- Charlottenburg Palace - Containing exceptional collections of china and paintings, as well as a magnificent park, this palace is another one of the top spots you need to make time for during your visit. Be sure to document the journey through the palace and garden by taking a few pictures here and there. You’ll want to show them off to friends and family back home.
- Museum Island - A UNESCO world heritage site, this is one of the pinnacle attractions to head to if you love museums and culture. The Altes Museum, the Neues Museum, the Bode Museum, the Pergamon Museum and the Alte Nationalgalerie are all here for you to explore the world of art and the history of Germany from ancient periods to the present day. In total, the collections in the museums encompass over 6,000 years of art and history. Now that’s impressive. Beware, you could spend more than a few days here so be sure to select the attractions that reach out to you.
- The Berlin Wall Memorial and Documentation Centre - You will find this somber attraction between the districts of Wedding and Mitte on Bernauer Straße. Overall, it consists of the Memorial to the Victims of the Wall, a Documentation Centre and the Chapel of Reconciliation. If you want to learn more about the oppressive decades that East Berliners spent under the Iron Curtain then this is a must-visit.
Restaurants Near Our Berlin Holiday Apartments
Berliners love their food as much as they love their city, and that’s easy to see. There are countless restaurants and diners where you can taste the traditional German foods and try other cuisines from around the continent and the world. Whatever you and your group want to indulge in, you will surely find it around Berlin’s streets.
Here are the restaurants near our Berlin holiday apartments that are worth checking out:
- Nobelhart & Schmutzig - This fine dining restaurant is one of the key pioneers in the local, sustainable food movement. If you care about the planet and want a cozy place to be among people who care as much as you do about healthy sustainable food then this could be your favorite place to eat. Enjoy a glass of organic wine and dine and scrumptious foods. It’s best that you know that you’ll be sitting at a single long table with the rest of the clientele, so get talking.
- Otto - Only a few dishes make up the menu and only 19 seats are available. But don’t let that put you off. You will have a fine wine list to go alongside trout, wild herbs, and leafy greens to give you a healthy meal that will hit all the tasty spots. In short, you should bring a partner here for a more intimate and dining experience.
- Shiori - This Japanese-style bar is one of the best spots in the city to hold a celebratory dinner or a romantic occasion. You will love tucking into European dishes that are lovingly cooked with Japanese techniques to give all tastes and flavors an edge. A few of the dishes you can feast on include kingfish sashimi with yellow turnips or Bresse chicken in dashi and sancho pepper.
- Lon-Men’s Noodle House - Want to try Taiwanese food? Then you need to give this establishment a go. It cooks soups, handmade noodles, and dim sum to name but a few things that can be savored on the menu. Aside from the excellent tastes and flavors that can be experienced, this is an apt spot for smaller budgets which means you can manage costs easily and still have a tasty meal to restrain the rumbling appetite.
- Madame Ngo - When Vietnamese-French cuisine is on the menu, then this specialty restaurant will be right up your street. With dishes full of riveting flavors and textures, there are plenty of meats and broths to indulge in. Come here with friends and family to explore a rich cuisine that will leave everyone happy.
- Prism - Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine are the nature of the game here. Order duck served with saffron, dates, and cinnamon, and then rinse it all down with one of the 200 bottles of wine that fill their menu list. While it may not accommodate all budgets, it is still worth venturing out for when you require a change from the many German slices of meat and beer.
- Cell - Do you and your group want a luxurious meal out? Cell is the place to go. It is dripping in style and boasts an extravagant menu that also features over 400 bottles of wine. Naturally, the pomp comes at a price but this is obviously the most divine of establishments to come for romantic nights out and large, boisterous celebrations.
- Horváth - This may be an expensive meal out, but when you taste the rich flavors and textures you’ll know you made the right choice. The upscale establishment features historic wood-paneled interiors and serves traditional Austrian regional dishes like venison schnitzel in coffee-herb sauce, and a pate made from mushrooms. The menu is simply divine and you will have many great nights here if you can afford repeat visits.
- Rocket + Basil - A deluxe and stylish Persian lunch spot, indulge in the luminous interiors and the local German ingredients as you sit down to a plate of slow-cooked chicken with jeweled rice or turkey meatballs in saffron tomato sauce.
Transport Near Our Berlin Holiday Apartments
Like all major cities, Berlin has a sophisticated and easy to access public transport system that will enable you to get around the terrain with ease. From the U-Bahn underground trains to the S-Bahn regional trains, you can go as far as you want to go and arrive in good time thanks to the fast and efficient service.
These are some of the U-Bahn and S-Bahn stations close to our Berlin holiday apartments:
- U Weinmeisterstraße
- U Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz
- Hackescher Markt
- Hackescher Hof
- Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof
- U Bahnhof Klosterstraße
- U Stadtmitte
- U Bhf Märkisches Museum
- U Hausvogteiplatz
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 25 berlin Accommodation are rated 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews